Friday, June 29, 2007

I love guns!?!?

Here we go - another flattering picture of Kristie! This time, it's Kristie with a gun, protecting us from our neighbors. Below that is me, relaxing after shooting things in a gravel pit. Ruben decided that what was missing in our lives as Alaskans was time spent pulling triggers. So, while Kristie slept off the previous night's river party, Ruben and I drove off to the middle of nowhere with a bunch of ammo and a... .45? Is that what they call it? You all should have seen me! Taking out the clip, clumsily putting bullets in, loading the gun... I think I've found my calling in life. But none of that compares to my love of actually shooting things. Apparently, I have good aim! Shooting is such a stress reliever, which is odd when you consider how deadly the sport can be.

In other news, I sure hope Ben (one of the attorneys, and our friend at fairbanksorbust.blogspot.com ) likes these photos. Because I have realized, as of late, that I mostly write this blog to keep him from yelling at me at work. (Stop beating me, Ben!! I won't let your coffee get cold next time!) See Ben, this blog isn't just about making me look good at the expense of my friends! It's about guns, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ginnie, honey - well, I think I'll stay away from you during holidays at Howie's and Mama Mack's house. You look like you can e dangerous. So I have to reconsider my previous thoughts.
Your favorite Russian!